Source Naturals L-Tryptophan, 500 mg Mood, Relaxation, Sleep - 120 Capsules
Brand: Source Naturals
- SUPPORTS SLEEP. l-Tryptophan is an amino acid which supports sleep, mood and relaxation.
- L-TRYTOPHAN BENEFITS. l-Tryptophan can be converted into serotonin, the hormone widely known for mood, and the neurohormone melatonin, the body’s natural sleep regulator.
- WHY IS L-TRYTOPHAN BENEFITS. Healthy sleep is vital to health. Almost 20 percent of the population is not getting the sleep they require. l-Tryptophan can help support healthy sleep patterns, healthy mood and relaxation.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Details: The essential amino acid L-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles. L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, L-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality. Suggested Use: 1 capsule three times daily, between meals and preferably with fruit juice. To support restful sleep, take 3 capsules before bed. If you have any questions please contact our in-house customer support team.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.0 x 2.5 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty