Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid - Supports Healthy Sugar Metabolism, Liver Function & Energy Generation - 120 Time Release Tablets
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Source Naturals
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION. It is a critical component of an enzyme that generates acetyl coenzyme A, the start of the Krebs cycle that produces ATP in the mitochondria. ATP is the main source of energy for all muscle contractions and almost all other activities that our cells perform. Most of all, ALA is recognized as a powerful antioxidant because it has the unique ability to reactivate helpful compounds like vitamin C, glutathione, vitamin E, and CoQ10, enabling them to do more for your health.
- SUPPORT YOUR BODY WITH ANTIOXIDANTS. It is a potent antioxidant and is active in both fat- and water-soluble regions of the cells. This makes ALA quite rare and this is why it is called “the universal antioxidant.” ALA also supports healthy sugar metabolism, liver function and energy generation.
- A HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ANTIOXIDANT. ALA scavenges and terminates free radicals. The quenching of free radicals is a highly important aspect of healthy aging and immune health. ALA is a potent reducing agent and can reactivate other helpful antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E, and CoQ-10.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Details: Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid, 300mg, 120 Tablets
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty