Solgar Phosphatidylcholine, 100 Softgels - Promote Healthy Cognitive Function - Derived From Lecithin - Contains Choline for Neurotransmitter Acetylcholine - Gluten Free, Dairy Free - 50 Servings
- The Predominant Phospholipid; Phosphatidylcholine is the predominant phospholipid in all cell membranes, including brain cell membranes; It is derived from lecithin
- Promote Healthy Cognitive Function; Choline is a required precursor for the body to manufacture the important brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine; Phosphatidylcholine helps to promote healthy cognitive function
- Just Two Softgels Per Day; As a dietary supplement for adults, take two softgels daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Phosphatidylcholine Softgels are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Phosphatidyl choline helps to promote healthy cognitive function predominant phospholipid in all cell membranes, including brain cell membranes. Contains choline, a required precursor for the body to manufacture the important brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Gluten, wheat and dairy free.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 4.3 x 2.8 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty