Solgar Niacin Vitamin B3 Tablets, 100 mg, 100 Count
- B Complex Supplement; Niacin (also known as vitamin B3) is a water-soluble vitamin and is part of the B Complex; This formulation provides 100 mg per serving
- Energy & Metabolism; Niacin is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein into energy
- Cardiovascular Health; Niacin supports cardiovascular health, promotes increased blood flow, and supports the health of the nervous system
- Non-GMO, Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Niacin is vegan, kosher, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color; Suitable for vegetarians
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Niacin (Vitamin B3) is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein into energy.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 2.8 x 2.6 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty