Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg, 50 Vegetable Capsules - Antioxidant Support - Helps to Recycle Glutathione, Vitamin C & E, CoQ-10 - Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Kosher - 50 Servings
- Antioxidant Health; Alpha Lipoic Acid is a coenzyme, and one of the most important antioxidants; Referred to as the universal antioxidant because it is water & fat soluble; Helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body
- Glutathione Regeneration; Alpha Lipoic Acid supports the regeneration of glutathione, one of the body’s primary antioxidants; Helps to recycle glutathione, Vitamins C and E, and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ-10)
- General Health; Alpha Lipoic Acid supports healthy nerve function and helps to metabolize sugar in the body
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid is non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color; Suitable for vegetarians
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Alpha lipoic acid is a coenzyme and an antioxidant. It is referred to as the universal antioxidant because it is water and fat soluble, enabling it to function in both the membrane and aqueous parts of cells. Supports the regeneration of glutathione, one of the body's primary antioxidants. Helps to recycle glutathione, vitamins C and E, and coenzyme Q12. Suitable for vegetarians.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.0 x 2.7 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty