NOW Foods Zinc Glycinate, 120 Softgels
Brand: Now Foods
- SUPPORTS PROSTATE HEALTH*: Zinc is essential to the normal function of many organs and systems within the body and supports a healthy prostate*
- SUPERIOR BIOAVAILABILITY*: Chelated to improve absorption and bioavailability and offered in easy-to-swallow softgels*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Quality GMP Assured, Sugar Free, Corn Free, Nut Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: NOW Zinc Glycinate 30 mg Albion TRAACS Zinc softgels include 250 mg pumpkin seed oil. Zinc is a mineral co-factor in hundreds of enzymatic reactions related to protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis and intercellular signaling.* Zinc is essential to the normal function of many organs and systems within the body; supporting healthy immune, skeletal, neurological, and endocrine functions as well as a healthy prostate.* Dietary bioavailability of Zinc is relatively poor, so NOW Zinc Glycinate is chelated to improve absorption and bioavailability and offered in an easy-to-swallow softgel.*
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty