NOW Foods Sun-E 400 IU with d-alpha Tocopherol from Non-GMO Sunflower Oil, 60 Softgels
Brand: Now Foods
- NON-GMO AND SOY-FREE: NOW Sun-E 400 is a soy-free, natural vitamin E derived from Identity Preserved (IP), non-GMO sunflower seed oil.
- 400 IU NATURAL VITAMIN E/D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL FROM NON-GMO SUNFLOWER OIL: Vitamin E is also vital for a normal immune function and for maintenance of a healthy vascular system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Keto Friendly, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: NOW Sun-E 400 is a soy-free, natural vitamin E derived from Identity Preserved (IP), non-GMO sunflower seed oil. Vitamin E is a major fat-soluble antioxidant that is particularly important for maintaining cellular health by neutralizing free radicals formed through normal metabolic processes, as well as through environmental exposures.* In addition to its antioxidant activities, vitamin E is also vital for a normal immune function and for maintenance of a healthy vascular system.*Natural color variation may occur in this product. Sun E 900 is a registered trademark of Nutralliance/Advanced Organic Materials, S.A.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.9 x 1.8 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty