NOW Foods Niacin (Vitamin B-3) 500 mg, Sustained Release, Nutritional Health, 250 Tablets
Brand: Now Foods
- NIACIN 500 mg TABLETS/VITAMIN B-3: Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health.
- SUSTAINED RELEASE TO MINIMIZE FLUSHING: Niacin supplements may sometimes temporarily cause flushing and/or itching, but this sustained release tablet should minimize those symptoms. To further limit these uncomfortable but not dangerous symptoms, take daily and avoid missing doses.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Kosher, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Take 1 tablet daily with a meal. This high potency tablet should be taken under doctor's supervision. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty