NOW Foods L-Lysine (L-Lysine Monohydrochloride) 500 mg, Amino Acid, 100 Capsules
Brand: Now Foods
- SUPPORTS COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS*: Necessary for the production of all proteins in the body and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin.*
- HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION*: May help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Halal, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet or through supplementation.* Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone.* L-Lysine is also a precursor to L-carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production.* In addition, L-Lysine may help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.* NOW® L-Lysine is a Pharmaceutical Grade essential amino acid.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty