NOW Foods GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) Chromium 200 mcg, 250 Tablets
Brand: Now Foods
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY GLUCOSE METABOLISM*: GTF Chromium is a biologically active form of chelated chromium known as Chromium Chelavite.*
- INSULIN COFACTOR*: This form of chromium is also known as "Glucose Tolerance Factor" (GTF) because it is most similar to the form that was originally isolated from a food source.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Vegan, Soy Free, Non-GMO
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: GTF Chromium is a biologically active form of chelated Chromium known as Chromium Chelavite®.* This form of Chromium is also known as "Glucose Tolerance Factor" (GTF) because it is most similar to the form that was originally isolated from a food source. Chromium Chelavite® is a superior type of chromium-niacin amino acid chelate from Albion Laboratories, Inc. with GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor).
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.5 x 1.6 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty