NOW Foods Glycine Pure Powder, Promotes Restful Sleep*, Neurotransmitter Support*, 1-Pound
Brand: Now Supplements
- PURE POWDER/PROMOTES RESTFUL SLEEP*: Glycine is also a precursor of creatine, which is used to construct DNA and RNA.*
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT*/PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE: Supports glycogen storage, thereby making more glucose available for energy production.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Glycine is a non-essential amino acid and has the simplest structure of all amino acids, allowing it to fit easily within protein chains and make space for structurally larger amino acids. This feature makes it very important for specific bodily functions. Glycine is also a precursor of creatine, which is used to construct DNA and RNA. And it supports glycogen storage, thereby making more glucose available for energy production.* The amino acid Glycine is non-chiral and only has one form without a D- or L- designation.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5 x 3.4 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty