NOW Foods GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)500 mg + B-6, 200 Count, Veg Capsules
Brand: Now Foods
- NEUROTRANSMITTER SUPPORT: GABA is naturally produced in the body and its presence within the central nervous system may help promote relaxation and ease nervous tension. Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily as needed, preferably with juice or water on an empty stomach.
- GAMMA AMINOBUTYRIC ACID/WITH VITAMIN B-6: GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) is a non-protein amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the human brain.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) is a non-essential amino acid found mainly in the human brain and eyes. It is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter, which means it regulates brain and nerve cell activity by inhibiting the number of neurons firing in the brain. GABA is referred to as the "brain's natural calming agent". By inhibiting over-stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation and ease nervous tension.* NOW provides only the naturally occurring form as found in food and in the body.Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily as needed, preferably with juice or water on an empty stomach.Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty