NOW Foods Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum) 560 mg, Ho Shou Wu, Herbal Supplement, 100 Veg Capsules
Brand: Now Foods
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Deeply imbedded in traditional Chinese herbal systems, this plant is still used today for its tonic properties and to promote overall well-being*
- ALSO KNOWN AS HO SHOU WU: Woody perennial native to China
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Made without Gluten, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum), also called Ho Shou Wu, is a woody perennial native to China. Deeply imbedded in traditional Chinese herbal systems, this plant is still used today for its tonic properties and to promote overall well-being.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.0 x 1.9 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty