NOW Foods Supplements, NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)600 mg with Selenium & Molybdenum, 250 Veg Capsules
Brand: Now Foods
- FREE RADICAL PROTECTION: Take 1 NAC veggie capsule with selenium and molybdenum twice daily for free radical protection and to maintain cellular health.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: Black spots may appear in NAC because of a normal oxidative reaction, but product is safe to consume. These spots are not mold or any other micro-contamination. Micro-testing has been performed to assess product safety.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, vegan/vegetarian, made without gluten, kosher, dairy free, egg free, nut free, soy free, UL certified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione. Molybdenum and selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes. Take 1 capsule twice daily. Black speckling may occur over time after package is opened, but product is safe to consume. NAC is a sulfur-containing amino acid so an unpleasant smell is possible. Leave dessicant and charcoal packets in bottle after opening to delay oxidation and control odor (if any). Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Citric Acid. Brand Story By NOW Foods
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty