NOW Foods Supplements, NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 1,000 Mg, Free Radical Protection, 120 Tablets
Brand: Now Supplements
- FREE RADICAL PROTECTION/NORMAL IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION: N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine.
- Maintains cellular health: NAC can help to support healthy brain and neuronal tissues.
- Classifications/certifications: Kosher, non-GMO, soy free, nut free, made without gluten, dairy free, egg free
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, and promotes the formation of glutathione. Glutathione is a powerful free radical scavenging compound that also helps to maintain normal, balanced immune system function. In addition, NAC can help to support healthy brain and neuronal tissues. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty