NOW Foods Supplements, L-Arginine 1,000 mg, Nitric Oxide Precursor, Amino Acid, 120 Tablets
Brand: Now Foods
- Double strength l-arginine: NOW offers this non-GMO, double strength L-Arginine supplement in 1,000 milligrams tablets.
- Nitric oxide precursor: Arginine plays an important role in the dilation of blood vessels.
- Classifications/certifications: Non-GMO, kosher, soy free
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description NOW L-Arginine comes in extra strength 1,000 mg tablets and is non-GMO. Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production. It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels. The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.7 x 2.4 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty