NOW Foods, Organic Alfalfa Seeds For Sprouting, Grown in the USA, Certified Non-GMO, 12-Ounce
Brand: Now Foods
- FOR SPROUTING: Organic Alfalfa Seeds are specially prepared and processed to be used for home sprouting
- GROWN IN THE USA: Stored and germination tested to sprout properly under normal conditions
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Organic, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher, Low Sodium
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Product Description Organic Alfalfa Seeds are specially prepared and processed to be used for home sprouting. They’re stored and germination tested to sprout properly under normal conditions. Alfalfa seeds are one of the most popular sprouting seeds due to their great flavor and nutrient content. Alfalfa sprouts are a healthy addition to salads, sandwiches, soups, and a wide variety of cooked foods. Fresher ingredients simply taste better, which is why this product is packaged using NOW Fresh Fill Technology to maximize flavor and freshness. Brand Story By
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 2.4 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty