Navitas Organics Cacao Powder, 8oz. Bag, 15 Servings — Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade, Gluten-Free
Brand: Navitas Organics
- Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from single origin, Fairtrade certified, USDA organic cacao beans—grown and processed to benefit its farmers, our planet, and help your body thrive!
- Deliciously rich, bold chocolate taste with no added sugar. Simply swap 1:1 for regular, unsweetened cocoa powder in smoothies, shakes, hot chocolate, brownies, keto and paleo treats and more!
- Powerfully nutritious alternative to regular cocoa powder: provides 25% DV magnesium, 10% DV iron, 19% DV fiber and 195mg antioxidants (flavanols) per serving.
- Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is grown in Sierra Leone, where we are proud to invest in cacao co-ops, farmer field schools, reforestation planning, and just labor practices.
- USDA Organic, Fairtrade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free. Committed to accuracy and transparency, we third party test all products to verify quality and nutritional values,15 Servings.
Details: Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from naturally fermented and cold-pressed organic, Fair Trade cacao beans—rich in nutrients and flavor! Treasured as the "Food of the Gods" during the Mayan Empire, Cacao is one of nature's most powerful and nutritionally complex superfoods—providing an abundance of antioxidants (flavanols), minerals, vitamins, and fiber. Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from a rare, non-hybridized species of cacao (the "Criollo" variety), which we source from small family farms in its native Peru. A healthy alternative to conventional, over-processed "cocoa" powder, Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is easily substituted 1:1 in baking recipes, hot chocolate, desserts and smoothies. Contains no fillers or added ingredients. USDA Organic, non-GMO, Kosher, vegan and gluten-free.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 8.7 x 2.0 inches