Nature's Way Vitex; 400 mg; Non-GMO Project Verified; TRU-ID Certified; 320 Vegetarian Capsules
Brand: Nature's Way
- BALANCE A WOMAN'S MONTHLY CYCLE: Vitex, has traditionally been used to balance a woman's monthly cycle.*
- SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARDS: Our Vitex is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- AUTHETIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED VITEX: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Vitex. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Vitex featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Vitex is gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 capsule two or three times daily for 8-12 weeks. Thereafter, take 1 capsule daily. Best results obtained with continuous use. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Details: Nature's Was Vitex has been produced to superior quality standards. It has been traditional used to balance a woman's monthly cycle and is naturally gluten-free and vegetarian. Our Vitex has been independently certified by TRU-ID to ensure the authenticity of the Vitex.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty