Nature's Way Premium Formal Ginger Root 550 mg, 180 Vcaps, Pack of 2
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand: Nature's Way
- SOOTHES DIGESTION AND PROMOTES JOINT HEALTH: Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is guaranteed to contain 0.8% total gingerols and gingerdiones to ease stomach discomfort.1,2*
- AUTHETIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED GINGER ROOT: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Ginger Root. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Ginger Root featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we're committed to providing only non-GMO products. Nature's Way Ginger Root is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- CERTIFIED POTENCY: Each serving of Nature's Way Ginger Root contains 1.1 grams of ginger. GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Ginger Root is gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take two (2) capsules daily. Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid can result in a burning sensation in throat or heart-burn. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 1Lien HC, Sun WM, Chen YH, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrintest Liver Physiol284:G481-G489. 2002. 2 Terry R, Posadzki P, Watson LK, Ernst E. Pain Med 2011;12:1808-18.
Details: Traditional Digestive Support*
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.2 x 3.0 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty