Magnesium Chelate 100 mg 250 Tablet (Pack of 3)
Brand: Source Naturals
- Magnesium promotes the metabolism of sugar and carbohydrates.
- Magnesium is found in many foods, such as dairy products, fish, meat, seafood, apples, apricots, avocados, bananas, and blackstrap molasses, but because of lifestyle and environmental factors, many of us are deficient in this mineral.
- Supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients and the proper functioning of important enzymatic and physiological functions.
- This vital mineral also helps utilize B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Magnesium is a vital catalyst for enzyme activity, affecting over 300 critical enzymatic reactions.
Details: Source Naturals Magnesium Chelate is composed of magnesium bound to amino acids from hydrolyzed vegetable protein, for easy assimilation and utilization. Magnesium is an essential mineral, playing a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. It is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation. Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones, and along with other minerals plays a role in bone metabolism.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 5.7 x 2.8 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty