KAL S.O.D. 3000 | Superoxide Dismutase and Catalase | Antioxidant Activity | Enteric Coated for Maximum Assimilation | Lab Verified | 100 Tablets
- Super Antioxidant: Intended to help support the body’s ability to neutralize superoxide radicals
- 3000: Supplies 3000 McCord Fridovich Units w/ naturally occurring glutathione peroxidase & catalase
- Innovation: Enteric coated tabs may help SOD Complex survive acidic environment for max assimilation
- Made for You: Mfd in a state-of-the-art facility; simple, one-tablet serving per meal
- Customers Say: “I've tried different brands of S.O.D....this one is my favorite.”
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: “One of the most amazing antioxidants around...“ Formulated to help support your body’s normal ability to metabolize superoxide radicals, KAL S.O.D. 3000 contains an SOD Complex that supplies superoxide dismutase and catalase. Our superoxide dismutase is from a beef liver source and supplies 3,000 McCord Fridovich Units with naturally occurring glutathione peroxidase. With powerful antioxidant activity and associated benefits, it’s no wonder SOD has become a staple supplement for people everywhere! Because the SOD protein molecule is easily deactivated by the acids and enzymes within the human digestive tract, early attempts at SOD supplementation proved less effective. However, KAL S.O.D. 3000 utilizes the innovation of enteric coated tablets designed to help our SOD Complex survive the acidic environment and arrive at the intestines where it can be absorbed and assimilated. The KAL brand has been making the right supplements with the right ingredients – nothing more, nothing less – for 85 years. Using leading nutritional research as our constant guide, our evidence-based approach creates loyal customers who find what they need from a brand they trust to offer the very best. Our Manufacturer At KAL, quality is among our highest priorities. To ensure you get only the best supplements with the best ingredients, our manufacturer, Nutraceutical, requires a certificate of analysis from each supplier to guarantee product quality. But they don’t stop there. Upon receiving any ingredient, they test and retest in a state-of-the-art laboratory before any material is used in our formulas. Nutraceutical’s lab verification procedure includes testing for heavy metals, microbes, bacteria, herbicides, pesticides, major allergens, and purity, identity, and potency.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty