Doctor's Best Ubiquinol with Kaneka QH, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Heart Health, 100 mg, 60 Softgels
Brand: Doctor's Best
- UBIQUINOL WITH KANEKA UBIQUINOL - contains the reduced form of coenzyme Q10. Both ubiquinol (CoQ10-H2) and ubiquinone (CoQ10) are metabolically active. CoQ10 levels in the heart and body naturally decline after age 40 and the body’s capability to convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol is reduced.* Each form has unique roles in cells relating to antioxidant actions, supporting healthy heart function and enhancing energy production
- UBIQUINOL FOR HEART HEALTH - Ubiquinol helps support heart health and enhances cellular energy production, needed for our hearts
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION – Coenzyme Q10 helps support mitochondria to enhance cellular energy production.* CoQ10 is a key component in the pathway to produce ATP for energy.* Mitochondria are our body’s primary energy source. Levels of CoQ10 may decline as a healthy person ages
- HELPFUL TO STATIN DRUG USERS - statin drugs for high cholesterol have been shown to reduce the body’s CoQ10 levels.* Statins work by blocking the biosynthesis of cholesterol. They also block the production of CoQ10 which leads to reduced ubiquinol levels. CoQ10 levels may drop due to normal aging and to cholesterol-lowering statin drugs
- BIOAVAILABILITY – Ubiquinol may offer improved bioavailability in aging adults who may have difficulty achieving high levels of this nutrient, or those concerned with nutrient absorption
- UBIQUINOL HIGH ABSORPTION SOFTGEL - 2 Dosages 100 mg & 200 mg
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Ubiquinol has powerful antioxidant actions in target cells although ubiquinone (oxidized coenzyme q10) and ubiquinol (reduced coenzyme q10) are kept at a constant ratio within the body, the majority of the total coenzyme q10 pool is made up of ubiquinol. in fact, when ubiquinone is taken orally, much of it appears to be rapidly converted into ubiquinol. ubiquinol functions as a potent antioxidant in humans, including in low-density lipoproteins (ldls) where it protects them from oxidative damage. the coenzyme q10 molecule can be found in all membranes throughout cells. it appears to works in conjunction with both vitamin e and vitamin c to provide antioxidant actions throughout the body.coenzyme q10 supports mitochondria to enhance cellular energy productioncoenzyme q10, with its widespread distribution throughout the body, plays a crucial role in mitochondrial physiology as a critical member of the electron transport chain. this transport chain, which is part of cellular respiration, leads to the formation of adenosine triphosphate (atp), our body’s primary energy source. levels of this key nutrient may decline as a healthy person ages. animal studies have found that supplementation can restore normal levels in certain tissues, and human studies suggest that supplementing with this enzyme may have increased benefits when a person has depleted levels.coenzyme q10 supports healthy heart functioningconcentrations of coenzyme q10 are understandably high in the heart as these muscle cells require high levels of energy to constantly function optimally. a number of studies (both animal and human) strongly suggest that coenzyme q10 supplementation is supportive for healthy heart functioning and for maintaining cardiovascular system health.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty