Doctor's Best L-Tyrosine, Healthy Brain Function, Amino Acid, Healthy Glandular Function, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 120 VC
Brand: Doctor's Best
- DOCTOR’S BEST L-TYROSINE is a conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to the catecholamine transmitters dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These are vital messengers for the brain and the body’s other nerve networks. The thyroid gland also needs tyrosine to make the vital hormone thyroxine.
- COGNITIVE & MOOD SUPPORT - a dose of L-Tyrosine supports healthy brain function and the rest of the nervous system. The catecholamines are integral to central nervous system functions such as cognition, emotion, memory, movement, and regulation of glands that secrete hormones into the blood.
- HEALTHY GLANDULAR FUNCTION – may help to relieve stress. L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important role in the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. Tyrosine is essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormone and epinephrine (adrenaline), L-Tyrosine also supports healthy glandular function.
- As essential dietary mineral, magnesium plays many important roles in the body which include helping cells produce metabolic energy, supporting optimum nerve function, helping muscles relax properly and maintaining a healthy heartbeat.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Tyrosine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to the catecholamine transmitters dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These are vital messengers for the brain and the body’ S other nerve networks. The thyroid gland also needs Tyrosine to make the vital hormone thyroxine.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty