Doctor's Best Gluten Rescue with Glutalytic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 60 Veggie Caps
Brand: Doctor's Best
- Doctor's Best Gluten Rescue with glutalytic is a patented blend of enzymes that aids in the digestion of gluten, as well as egg, soy and dairy proteins
- Helps promote good digestive health and support normal digestion of foods containing wheat, barley, and rye grains
- Breaking down undigested gluten proteins can help alleviate the symptoms associated with gluten sensitivity and prevent further damage to the body
- Gluten Rescue with glutalytic is uniquely designed to break down gluten proteins faster and more efficiently by attacking both the internal and end peptide bonds
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Gluten proteins are extremely difficult to digest and are problematic even for healthy People. Gluten is comprised of gliadin, soluble in water/alcohol, and gluten ins, not water soluble in water/alcohol. Gliadin, a protamine of Gluten, has toxic effects on the intestinal barrier and can cause severe damage to the gut lining, especially for people that have gluten sensitivity. Undigested gliadin can trigger the release of il-8, part of the innate immune system. Gluten proteins can also trigger a protein called zonulin in humans which causes tight junctions to open such that the small intestinal barrier is loosened allowing gluten and other proteins to permeate through the gut wall causing more sever inflammation. This is called "leaky gut". Undigested gluten proteins trigger the immune system to attack the inner lining of the small intestine, resulting in varying levels of Gluten sensitivity. Breaking down these proteins can help alleviate the symptoms associated with gluten sensitivity and prevent further damage to the body. Proteases are enzymes that break down proteins, but specific proteases are required to break down toxic praline-rich peptides of gliadin. Research shows that the praline-rich peptides from gluten are the main reason for gluten sensitivity.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.1 x 2.0 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty