Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15ml (0.5 fl. oz.)
Brand: Aura Cacia
- ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL - Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil is known for its strong resinous, herbaceous aroma and usefulness for a wide variety of applications. Rosemary’s name is fitting given its wild growing conditions — the Latin word “ros” means "dew," and “marinus “means "sea." Its silver-green, needle-like leaves are often sprayed by sea mists blowing in from the Mediterranean.
- SUSTAINABLY DISTILLED - Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil is typically wild harvested in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. The harvest is controlled by the government and each section can be harvested just once every three years. The distillation season coincides with the blooming of the plants in the spring. The rosemary is distilled fresh or even slightly dried. The distillation units are fueled by the spent rosemary from previous distillations which promotes sustainability.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Details: Product Features: - The main constituents in rosemary include cineole, camphor, and camphene which give the oil its herbaceous, eucalyptus-like aroma. - Rosemary combines well with many essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, spice oils, citrus oils and clary sage. - Rosemary is generally considered a middle note. Additional Features: - 100% Pure Essential Oil - GC/MS Tested for Purity - No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances - Not tested on Animals - Paraben & Petroleum Free - 0.5 ounces (15 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Whip 48 drops with 4 fluid ounces coconut oil for a clarifying chest rub. Recipe: Activating Scalp Massage Ingredients: - 24 drops Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil - 4 tablespoons Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil - 2-oz Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label Directions: In bottle, combine oils. Use fingertips to massage 7 to 10 drops into scalp. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Face - 6 Body - 12 Home Care - 18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty