Aura Cacia 100% Pure Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Cananga odorata
Brand: Aura Cacia
- SOOTHING, ROMANTIC AROMA - Ylang ylang III (Cananga odorata) Essential Oil has many uses, but it is especially known for its romantic aroma, soothing capacities and long-time associations with peace and happiness.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil comes from flowers in Madagascar that are distilled immediately after they are picked in the morning, resulting in an oil with an especially fresh floral aroma.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Details: Product Features: Ylang ylang III essential oil blends well with lavender, rose, neroli, sandalwood, vanilla, clove bud, vetiver, patchouli, jasmine, geranium and citrus oils. Ylang ylang essential oil can be distilled for different lengths of time, resulting in different aroma profiles: ylang ylang extra, ylang ylang I, ylang ylang II, ylang ylang III and ylang ylang complete. When the oil reaches a certain molecular weight, it's removed and called extra. As it distills longer, it starts with ylang ylang I, and can continue to completion. Ylang ylang III is pulled shortly before distillation is completed (12- 13 hours), and is generally a heavier oil, prized for its base notes. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Paraben Free Not Tested on Animals Certified Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick Tip: Blend 20 drops with 4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Organic Jojoba Oil for a body oil. Recipe: Ylang Ylang Hair Mist Ingredients 10 drops Aura Cacia Organic Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 2 fluid ounces water 2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Mist Bottle Directions In bottle, combine oils and water. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then spray hair and style. DIRECTIONS There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Body - 5 Home Care -18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.4 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty