Aura Cacia 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Lavandula angustifolia
Brand: Aura Cacia
- CALMING, RELAXING AROMA - The most popular essential oil in the world, lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children, and scientific studies over the years have verified its many benefits. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Lavender essential oil is grown in many regions across the globe and is produced more than any other essential oil. Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil is distilled from flowers in Bulgaria that have been picked at peak bloom. Lavender is harvested annually near or just after the summer solstice. The flowers only bloom for two weeks, so the harvesting and distillation is often done all day and night. Lavender is harvested with a combine and taken to the distillation facility.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Details: Product Features: Lavender is dominated by middle notes, mainly linalool and linalyl acetate. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth. Lavender blends well with many oils, including rose, neroli, rosemary, patchouli, citrus, and chamomiles. Lavender is known for its calming and relaxing effects. It can be applied topically when diluted or diffused in the air. It's commonly used in pillow sprays, personal care products, and bath blends. On the skin, lavender is soothing and cleansing. Because it's so mild, it's in many products for facial care and DIY recipes. Lavender's cleansing properties are effective in home care. It can be used in laundry, as well as to clean the home, especially light-colored surfaces, like white tile, granite, and marble. Additional features: 100% Pure Essential Oil GC/MS Tested for Purity No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances Not Tested on Animals Organic 0.25 ounces (7.4ml) SUGGESTED USES Quick tip: Toss 18 drops with ½ cup coarse salt for a nightstand diffusion. Recipe: Lavender Laundry Rinse Ingredients: 9 drops Lavender Essential Oil 1Tbsp vinegar 3Tbsp baking soda Directions: Into container, mix vinegar and baking soda. Add lavender essential oil and mix well. Add mixture to laundry during rinse cycle. DIRECTIONS There are many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use. DILUTION GUIDE Drops per 1oz (2 Tbsp) carrier Face - 6 Body - 12 Home Care -18 Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty